We aim to make the Non-Violent Resistance (NVR) parenting approach accessible to everyone who wants or needs it.
We do this by:
- Offering courses for parents and carers of children and young people displaying challenging behaviour
- Offering accredited courses for people wishing to teach NVR themselves, both parents and professionals working with children and families
- Providing ongoing support for parents, carers and guardians using NVR within their families
- Providing ongoing support for those teaching NVR
- Developing and maintaining a directory of NVR practitioners
- Promoting and disseminating information about NVR